If ELITE XTS can be started but it’s not reacting to the ELITE serial hardware, please do as follows:
- In ELITE XTS, go to the Configuration Page (ALT+G) and click on the SET button next to “Computer”
- Click on the button Change to the right of the label “COM port”
- On the next screen, either select the COM port (if you already know to which COM port the ELITE hardware is connected) or click Scan
- The scan takes a few seconds to check the COM ports. If the ELITE hardware is detected, the corresponding COM port in the list will be selected
- Note: If no hardware has been detected check the cable connection and try again
- Click on the button Continue to proceed. A message box saying that “Changes take effect after restarting ELITE” will be displayed. Close this message box by clicking on OK and restart ELITE
The ELITE Serial Hardware should now be working fine within ELITE XTS. If this is not the case, you can try to run ELITE XTS as administrator (right-click the file and select Run as administrator) and repeat the steps above.
If the issue is not resolved after these steps, please contact ELITE Technical Support. If you are not using the current ELITE Version (ELITE XTS) a support fee of CHF 39.- may apply.