If you have already installed the plugin for your simulation software but the ELITE Config… menu still does not show as in this picture, please go through the steps below.
- It is possible that the USB driver has not been properly set up by the plugin installer. Please install the ELITE USB Hardware Driver manually if you are using an USB connection
- If the issue persists, the problem may lie with a missing SimConnect version. Please do as follows:
- Go to [FSX or P3D root folder] > Modules > Elite > dependency
- Install the file “SimConnect.msi”
- Check if the issue persists
- Download and install the redistributables from Microsoft Redistributables or Microsoft Visual C. The redistributable versions required are:
- FSX/Prepar3D v1, v2, v3: 2013_vcredist_x86.exe
- Prepar3d v4: 2013_vcredist_x64.exe
In case these steps did not resolve the issue, please contact ELITE Technical Support. If you are not using the current ELITE Version (ELITE XTS) a support fee of CHF 39.- may apply.