The USB card must be plugged in for all installation steps. Insert the USB card and navigate to the drive assigned to the card.
Depending on the number of items purchased, the installer selection window will contain one or more items. Run the file Setup.exe again for each item in this list:
- Open Windows Explorer and look for the drive assigned to the USB card
- Open the folder “ELITE XTS v9.0_nnnn_xxxxx” (nnnn and xxxx are placeholders for numbers which vary from installation to installation)
- Run the file Setup.exe
- Select ELITE XTS v9.0 with Visual to run the setup and go through all the installation steps
- Check the box for “ELITE USB Hardware” if you are using such
- Run the file Setup.exe again and select “ELITE GenView …” this time. Go through all the installation steps
In case you’re using hardware or a GPS device, please check the Help Articles under Setup of Hardware and GPS Devices.
If you need further guidance to these steps above, please check the Installation Manual that you find on the USB Card in the folder Manuals > ELITE.