The USB hardware should be detected by ELITE XTS automatically when the hardware is plugged in (USB) and the software is started.
In the video below, you can see how to setup a Joystick within ELITE XTS. These are the steps:
- Plug in the USB hardware and start ELITE XTS
- A pop-up Window appears that says “Game controller” and the name of the device. In the video example below, it’s a Logitech Joystick
- Click on Select and then on Configure to setup the device
- On the next window you see the axis of the joystick, the Coolie-Hat and the Buttons which all can be configured
- Move the joystick to find the right axis and select the function accordingly
- E.g. In the video example below, the joystick was turned around the Z-axis which let me know that the Rudder has to be assigned to this axis
- Once all axis and functions are set accordingly, click OK to close the setup and then OK again to start ELITE XTS
In case the hardware setup didn’t show when you were starting ELITE XTS or you want to change the functions at a later state, you can find this menu as well in Configuration Page > Computer > Game controller.